Hi 😉 I created a plugin for working with Yandex.Webmaster, read about its capabilities below. The idea came by itself, since I myself have a couple of information sites and every time flattery in Yandex.Webmaster is not convenient, for example, add text to the "Original Texts" tool or, for example, send a page for re-bypassing. Someone is already used to it, but I'm looking for solutions to reduce my time for project management.
The problem is that it takes a lot of time to add texts to Yandex or re-bypass, and sometimes even when you start you need to connect the site to Yandex.Webmaster (add a site). Well, a lot of actions need to be done. And what if you did it so that when you save the news, the original texts are added to Yandex. When you clicked on the "Save" button in the next step add the button "Send news link to re-bypass". And it would be nice to somehow add the site to Yandex.Webmaster. In fact, we just need to remove the routine and make this plugin pleasant to use.
I began to understand and look for a way to solve this problem. And the solution is that I can use the Yandex API. And I started to implement the plugin. Also, the most important goal is the usability and functionality of the plugin.
Let's consider all the features of the Yandex.Webmaster plugin for CMS CMS. I put a lot of effort into making the plugin very convenient and functional. Hope you like it! The plugin has the following features:
- Convenient connection of the Yandex application, also in the plugin I added instructions on how to create a Yandex application for the plugin.
- If the Yandex application is successfully connected to the plugin, it automatically adds the site to the Yandex.Webmaster panel and verifies the site.
- When editing or adding new news, a check mark from the plugin has been added, if you mark it, the text will go to Yandex.Webmaster
- When you added or saved the news (confirmation window), I added the "JV re-bypass" button, when you click the news link is sent to Yandex.Webmaster
- The plugin also shows all information about the site from Yandex.Webmaster.
- In the plugin admin panel, I added the ability to send in batches of links for re-bypass
- There is also a log of plugin actions, where the status of sending texts or links to bypass to Yandex.Webmaster is clearly visible.
- There are general plugin settings.
This plugin has a minimal number of buttons, but it is very functional.